Friday, October 24, 2014

Whatever Goes: Lasagna and Pumpkins Oh My!!!

Are you looking for something crafty to do, but just don't know what you are looking for? Oh yes, happens to anyone with the itch to craft. I've found a great inspiring resource over at Someday Crafts. It's a weekly Linky party called, "Whatever Goes Wednesday." Bloggers from around the world drop by and share their latest accomplishment - it can be anything! That's why Someday Crafts calls it "Whatever Goes"!

Here are a just a few of the hundreds (and I do mean HUNDREDS) of links shared this week that caught my eye:

Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts: October 22 2014



From the girls at Home. Made. Interest. this recipe for kid-friendly Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups looks irresistible. I may not have anti-spinach kids, but husband is a definite no-show at the spinach bowl. I think I can get this one by him, though!  Check it out at Home. Made. Interest.
http://www.homemadeinterest.com/

Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups




The next few Whatever Goes linkys that caught my eye feature seasonal pumpkins decorated and adorned unconventional non-Jack O'Lantern ways. Check these out:

Paw Prints, Absolutely!!!
Check this out from Not a trophy wife.
Puppy Paw Prints across Our Hearts and Pumpkins!

Hi Everyone- We are in puppy heaven and I just had to add a little bit of our Bernese Mountain puppy bundle of fur  into our décor. I found an old paw print stencil and added a  few paw prints.
 
Get the full tutorial here


 

Witchy Pumpkin:


Continuing our unconventional pumpkin decorating for Halloween take a look at what Pam has done at Pams Party and Practical Tips:

"I then pulled out a paper mache witch hat that I recently bought at the craft store and painted it black.  I used some of the leftover ribbon from my wreath and strips of tulle to decorate it.I thought the witch hat would be a fun way to decorate a pumpkin if we do not end up carving all of them."



 





Starry Pumpkin


And Lastly, I love love LOVE the Starry Pumpkin from Rachel at Architecture of a Mom:

Starry Pumpkin
"Are you still looking for simple Halloween decor? Try this star decorated pumpkin in your home-you can even have the kids help out!"
 

Link Here for the Details


No comments:

Post a Comment

My books on Amazon