As a writer I've been in love with all manner of paper, notebooks, pens, pencils, and colors since my earliest recollection. Of late I have taken an interest in paper crafts and experimented with tissue paper flowers, crepe paper flowers, and die-cut paper projects.
What fun! Here is a look at some of the things I've done along this journey to discover new use for paper beyond pages and words. I hope you enjoy. If my skill evolves I would love to share the projects as tutorials - but I'm not there yet. Thanks for taking a look!
- Summer Shadow Box Letters
- Autumnal Shadow Box
- In or Out? Quick Craft
- KeepHerKitty Birthday K-Card
- Yarn & Pinwheels Summer Fun
- Summer Leafy Wreath
- Easter Decorating with KeepHerKitty
- Tissue Flowers: Spring Blossoms