Friday, November 21, 2014

My Autumn Home Tour: 2014

So many bloggers are showing off their pretty homes adorned with the colors and textures of Autumn. Taking a look in another crafter's home is so inspiring. In that light I hope you'll be inspired by something I've done with our home for this most lovely of seasons.
Please come in, take a look at my vision of autumn and the season of gratitude.
The living room fireplace and mantel:

The mantel:

 Fall chipboard screen lined with vellum and illuminated with flameless candles (behind the screen).
Crafted with Silhouette Cameo, design file # 46939 by Megan Hardy Designs.
Happy Thanksgiving placard, Silhouette Design ID#65238 by Echo Park.

 Detail:

Autumn Shelf Art: various Silhouette files and stash paper and fibers.


Rafia wreath with cascading leafs and felt pennant bunting,
hanging indoors on the Summer Deck French Door.


Detail:

Autumnal centerpiece, with potpourri and holiday baubles atop the piano.
  

Reflections of autumn in the piano top.
 

Textured everlasting sunflowers.

Thank you for joining me here.
I wish you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving.
Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

My books on Amazon